Y is for You Know You're a Writer When:
· You get up in the middle of the night to write something that you don’t want to forget.
· You nudge aside kids to buy notebooks and pens when it’s back-to-school season. And you horde them like drugs. Hey, notebooks and pens are like drugs to writers. Right? ;)
· When someone asks you what you want for Christmas or your birthday, you tell them something reading or writing related.
· You think about writing ALL the time! Even when you’re trying to take a break from writing.
· You’ve woken up from a dream and thought, “That’ll make a great story!”
· You see strangers in public who you imagine as characters.
· You spot grammar mistakes in Facebook statuses/comments and have to refrain yourself from correcting the person who wrote it.
· You notice lyrics to popular songs aren’t grammatically correct.
· Almost everything you see could be included in your book.
· Nearly everything you hear could be dialogue for your characters.
· Other writers are the only people who understand you. (Holli’s contribution.)
· You read books to take a break from writing and to inspire you to write again. (Stelios’ contribution.)
· You publish a comment on a blog and are horrified to see a typo. (Lexa’s contribution.)
· You take a walk and end up muttering/repeating dialogue, etc. that you don’t want to forget. (Sophie’s contribution.)
· You’re reading this right now and nodding in agreement.
SHARE: If you thought of something to add, let me know and I’ll include it in the list! :D
A to Z Blogging Challenge: