Please help me to welcome Sandra Dailey, a fellow The Wilrd Rose Press author. She's sharing her newest release with us and talking about her muse.
Title: The Co-Parent Project
Author: Sandra Dailey
Genre: Sweet Romance
Length: 276 Pages
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Format: Print and Digital
1. Tell us about your recent release.
2. Who is your muse?
Her name is Trixy. When I was six years old I was devastated to be separated from my twin sister in first grade. Trixy came to tell me stories and distract me from my loneliness. She got me into plenty of trouble with all my teachers, but I couldn’t resist her.
3. That is so cute! What does Trixy look like?
Trixy is a pixy. She’s very small and dresses in gold and green. She flits around with pretty wings. She could be mistaken for a fairy, but she’s not.
4. My muse has wings, too, but she's not a fairy or a pixie. Describe Trixy’s personality.
Trixy loves scary stories, but she also has a great sense of humor. She giggles a lot, which makes me laugh as well. We like to play the game what if....
5. How do you tempt Trixy to work?
There’s no need to tempt Trixy. She’s always by my ear. Sometimes I wish she’d give me a break.
6. When/where does Trixy inspire you the most?
Trixy loves long car rides. She’s told me she’d love to ride on a train someday.
7. Has your muse ever gone on strike?
Trixy avoids me if I get depressed, but she can’t stay away for long.
8. What would your Trix’s motto be to get your butt into gear?
She doesn’t have a motto. When she wants me to work, she sings annoying songs in my ear. Let me put it this way. She’ll never star in a Disney movie.
9. What was your relationship like with Trixy while writing The Co-Parent Project?
She was a little crazy. Sometimes I’d be in the middle of a scene and she’d land on my shoulder. “Do you remember that scene three chapters back? I’ve got a great idea to make it better.”
10. Are you and Trixy working on something new?
We’ve been discussing a five-part series that takes place in rural Florida. Each will be a standalone romance with a soft suspense, but there’s a hint of a mystery that runs through them all.
Thank you Sandra for sharing Trixy with us!
Please leave a comment for Sandra and Trixy.