The Insecure Writer's Support Group is a safe place for insecure writers of all kinds.
Sign up here: Alex J. Cavanaugh’s Insecure Writer’s Support Group
I recently got the release date for Seismic Crimes and what did I do?
Dance? Party? Sing at the top of my lungs?
Nope. I panicked.
1. It's April 22nd which is not that far away.
2. I want to submit to big reviewers but most want your galley 3-4 months prior to the pub date. (I did submit, though.)
3. I need to start planning all the ways I can promote and get sh*t ready.
4. This is the sequel to my novella Hurricane Crimes.
5. This is my first novel.
6. I'm going to have to do all the things authors with print books do (book signings, festivals, etc), which I'm excited about but also SCARED to do.
3. Scramble some more
5. Insecure x100
So that means I'm asking for help...again...I hope you don't hate me. And because next month is the A to Z Challenge, I'm asking now.
A few options:
1. If you’re participating in the A to Z Challenge, you can share the blurb, image and links for Seismic Crimes on its release day, which turns out perfectly because April 22nd is for S.
2. Sign up for my blog tour which will start in May.
3. Apply for BOTH! :D
NOTE: Make sure to click "Submit" at the end of the form(s).
I'll contact everyone who signs up for my blog tour to confirm the date then I'll send all the info at least one week before the date you selected.
Hugs for everyone!
And if I can ever help you, please let me know. :)